Pages

Monday, August 23, 2021

Connections

 How to Connect with the community!


  1. If you move to another place in the world and there's something you really like to do you can hangout with people who like what you're looking for. Example: If you like biking you can look for a group of people that bikes a lot.

  2.  You can volunteer to do something. You can search it up on google or look at the local newspapers. Example: If there's a job open you can sign up and you can connect with more people.

  3.  If you're going through a life change or an illness you can keep in touch with someone you trust. Example: If I was going through a very hard time I can contact my family members or my trusted friends.

  4. If available you can get support by someone you're really close with or someone your friends with in the area. Example: If I were to move to another destination I would keep in contact with someone i'm really close with or I will just ask a friend who lives in that neighbourhood.

  5.  In my opinion I also think that you should learn more about the area and the people before you move there-My own voice.

By: Pasimati


No comments:

Post a Comment