Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Persuasive School Value Writing

 Persuasive School Value Writing

I am certain that fun includes others and having fun in your learning environment.

 

I believe Integrity is important because it is showing honesty by picking up rubbish if it's not yours. 


It has come to my attention that Respect is doing what the teacher says and keeping your hands and feet to yourself.


In my opinion Excellence is trying hard and never giving up on your goals or dreams. It is alright to make mistakes because we learn from them.


I know for a fact that Achievement is achieving more in life that others will be inspired by.


We all agree that Confidence is doing something you are terrified to do. Confidence is also doing things that leaders will do.


Enjoyment is enjoying things like enjoying school. We succeed and work hard to earn the things that we want.


Glen Taylor Values and Vision!



No comments:

Post a Comment