Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Lockdown Appreciation Writing

I appreciate my brother for doing stuff for me when I ask for it. I also appreciate that he will always play with me when I'm sad.

I appreciate my sister for buying me so many things when I didn't ask for it. I also appreciate that she takes me to so many places and always buys me food.

I appreciate my parents for taking good care of me and they try hard to make things bigger and better for me when I ask for something little.

I appreciate my friends for not leaving me out and always asking me if I'm alright and they will try so hard to make me smile and laugh.

2 comments:

  1. Soksuby Mati, thank you for your appreciation writing. I agree how parents work very hard for their children by trying to make little things extra special. Keep up the amazing lockdown work. Ka pai!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pasimati when you show your appreciation for what the poeple aroung you do you are making the world abetter place. We all need to express out appreciation for everyday thing. Nice work. Mrs Vaevae

    ReplyDelete