Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Mataika Ki Moana Latu

Hi everyone Mataika is my newborn Nephew. He was born May 11th 2020. His full name is Mataika Ki Moana Latu. He always cry's at night so nobody will get enough sleep. Mataika cry's because his head and tummy hurt's. A midwife will come today and check in on him. We always put the bible near him so the lord will be with him. We open the bible and put it near or on his bed. He is always keeping us awake and himself awake to. Him and my baby brother solomone has got some of the same clothes and blanket. When he can't stop crying we either feed him or put his dummy in his mouth. Everyone in the house has got up from their sleep and came to watch him. I didn't know what happened next because I was asleep. Then in the morning people were here to see the baby. It was people from His dad's side. They brought some food and when they left  we started to eat. As soon as we finished eating we took some food to my cousins from my dad's side. They lived in panmure. When we came back from panmure we waited for the midwife and it was a long day.


             

1 comment: