Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2021

HUNGRY!


Now my stomach is sounding like a large bear inside about to let out his big bad growl

I cannot wait! Now I'm feeling very energetic and hyped up that I can run around the house non stop.

Finally! the time has come.  We say Karakia and it's time to dig into the delicious meal.

Hmmm…  just like I remember the taste of my dream holiday (Paris) in my mouth.I’m so hungry I could eat 19 LARGE pizza boxes.

My stomach sounds like an ice storm and a blizzard has connected together and has made an unstoppable storm.

My tongue is salivating water like a tsunami has crashed inside of my mouth.


In the kitchen my mum is making a traditional dinner called Lu kapa pulu.

It looks like a humongous delicious dinner on the table for my family and I.

The best part is that it smells like me meeting nice and unique people that I can trust.





No comments:

Post a Comment