Pages

Monday, July 26, 2021

Holidays

    Holidays


One beautiful Friday morning I woke up very early and excitedly. I woke up my 2 cousins and my brother. The day has finally come. We were going to chipmunks.


I got up and went to the room to get dressed. I dressed up in an orange shirt, Long black pants and a warm purple jumper. After I got dressed my mum put cream on my cousins and my hair.


After a little bit I put my hair up in a ponytail. After we all got ready we packed the baby's bag and off we went. My sister, brother and cousins and I went with 2 babies. The two babies were my baby brother (Solomone) and baby nephew (Mataika). After 5 minutes we were there.


When we got off and started walking to the inside I got very excited. After my sister paid we all gave her our shoes and started to play. I got to pick what we went on  first. There is a big bouncy slide and that is what we went on first.


After that we went to the actual jungle gym. We played tag and I was in. I tagged one of my cousins. My brother and I went to the basketball court. I got the ball in the hoop only once. After we found each other we asked my older sister if she could buy us slushies.


We all got blue slushies. When I finished my slushy we decided to play in the jungle gym for another 20 minutes.


After that we collected our shoes and left because the babies looked exhausted. I felt grateful and thankful that I got to go to chipmunks.


No comments:

Post a Comment