Pages

Sunday, July 5, 2020

My friends

My Bff is Pepe she is the person who I can trust. She always helps me when I am stuck and she always defends me when somebody is mean. She inspires me. She will never give up. She will also tell me whats best when someones mean.


My next Bff is charlotte.  She always has my back and she never gives up. She is kind to me and caring to me. She does not get affected when thing are big or small. She is not a follower she is a leader. She defends me as well.


Angellynah is also my Bff. She helps me a lot. She always has a smile on her face when she feels down or something bad happens. She will make me laugh when I am sad. She will always care for me. She also stands up for me when I am afraid.


Soana is so nice to me. She will always ask me if I want to play or if I am ok.  She will
never give up and she will stand up for me to. She always makes me laugh. She always cheers me up when I am sad. She will tell the bullies to go away.


THEY ARE MY BFFS!!!                                                                       
                                           Thank you for being the BEST!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment