Pages

Saturday, July 4, 2020

At my Cousins house

Here I am at my cousins house. They are very helpful and nice to us. We will sleep at their house for 1 night. 

They teach us new things and how to be better. They taught me to read the bible everyday. They help us all. They are funny. They are all older than me and my brothers. The youngest is 10 the middle is 13 and the oldest is 15. The youngest is the boy and the 2 older ones are girls. 

We have so much in common. We are all 2 years apart until my brother Tavake. We all were in the green house group. My middle cousin and I do Tik Tok. They are so funny to.

The 2 girls favourite colour is Rainbow and the boys one is blue. The oldest one is named Loseli, The middle ones named Amelia, and the last one is Tonga or William. 

My dad and their mum are brother and sister. I love them!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment