Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2020

Positive Blogs!

Pepe is my BFF which stands for best friends forever. Pepe is a very kind person to me. When I am down she picks me up. I know she will always have my back and fill my bucket when I am sad.We both fight sometimes but we will make it up to each other. She is a very special friend to me. I am a very lucky person to have a friend like Pepe. At morning tea and lunch time we will always play Gutterball. She is full Samoan and I am full Tongan.We are both 8 years old.

Nadal is also one of my best friends.He is 9 years old and he is full Samoan. He is very smart and caring. Me and Pepe are friends with him. He is a boy but me and Pepe do not care. Sometimes we do not always get along but it is ok. Nadal plays with me and Pepe Gutterball. They are both older then me and taller then me. They are Pro's at Gutterball. I feel lucky to have the both of them with me.


2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading about your friendships Pasimati.I would love to hear more about how your friends lift you up if you are down. Remember to read through your post to make sure all your sentences make sense before you publish. Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

    ReplyDelete