Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Answering Independent Questions

 Answering Independent Questions


Three things I am good at are eating, Staying awake at night and scaring my family members. 


The reason why I am good at eating is because without food I may not even exist.  


One reason why I am good at staying active is because I can be on my chromebook for over 6 hours.


 I am good at scaring my family members because if I scare them when they come towards me they will get scared and least expect it.


Three things I would like to change about me are my Hair colour, my height and my volleyball skills.


I would like to change my hair colour because I believe life is about being unique and I want to try to be different than usual.


The reason why I want to change my height is because at night I can not reach the top shelf to get my food. I also could play basketball a little bit easier when I am taller.


I believe if I change my volleyball skills I will have the confidence and the courage to join in school tournaments.



In the future I dream to be an inspirational famous writer or a kindergarten teacher with my cousin.


People I can get help from are my siblings because they have known me for years and they know what to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment